Select a track or package. Tracks represent the traditional, one hour counseling model. Packages move beyond tracks by offering a proven system of therapy to increase effectiveness and long-term results.
Adolescent (12 and older) Therapy or Family Counseling/Therapy (with or without all family members present)
(60, 90, 120 minute sessions)
Scott’s approach to Family Therapy is Family Systems based. This work can be accomplished in a setting with one individual within a system or family to produce change, health, and wellness or can be accomplished with the whole or part of the family system in the room. Each family dynamic is unique – so talk to Scott about recommend treatment plan.
Scott assist the family:
- Highlights how each family member functions in the family system.
- Helps the family focus less on the “identified patient” and focus more on the family as a whole
- Identifies conflicts and anxieties and helps the family develop strategies to resolve them
- Strengthens all family members so they can work on their problems together
- Teaches ways to handle conflicts
- Family Life Mapping
- The parents have conflict within their relationship
- An adolescent has behavior or school problems
- Children or teens have problems getting along with each other
- One family member has a long-term (chronic) mental illness or substance abuse problem, such as severe depression or an alcohol use problem
- Other issues addressed in Family Therapy are Anxiety, Anger, Blended Family Dynamics, Boundaries/Codependency, Grief/Loss
Raising an Emotional Intelligent Child Package
Learn how to shift from parenting focused on rules and disciple to parenting emphasizing an authentic relationship with your child. The relationship we have with our children is the most important ingredient in parenting.
- Learn new ways to connect with your child.
- Create a relationship with your child based on trust, respect, empathy, compassion, understanding and boundaries.
- Learn strategies to give the gift of emotional and relationship intelligence to your child.
Includes: 4 hours of therapy, articles, worksheets and take home exercises, and a written structured step-by-step plan toward raising your child with emotional intelligence. (Additional consulting available upon request)