Select a Track or Package to learn more and get started.
Traditional one-hour counseling sessions.
More intensive counseling with a personalized learning plan to increase effectiveness and long-term results.
Psychotherapy Track (Individual Therapy)
(60, 90, 120 minute sessions)
- Abuse (Physical, Emotional, Verbal, Sexual, and Childhood Abuse)
- Addiction and Compulsivity (Including Sexual Compulsivity/Addiction)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Boundaries and Codependency
- Career Counseling
- Christian Counseling
- Grief and Loss
- Infidelity Repair/Recovery
- Spiritual Direction and Formation
- Trauma and Dissociation
Personal Development Track (Individual Counseling)
(60, 90, 120 minute sessions)
- Improving Self-Awareness and Self-Knowledge
- Strengthening Self-Esteem
- Increase Emotional and Relational Intelligence
- Overcome Fear and Anxiety
- Developing Strengths and Talents
- Enhance Peach and Balance
- Spiritual Development
- Enhancing Quality of Life
RQ Relational Intelligence Package
After nearly 20 years of research, Scott offers his RQ Relational Intelligence Package for business owners, leaders, and entrepreneurs to develop your relational skills. The result is strengthening your relational muscle in several areas:
- Your engagement in relationships
- Your ability to become more self-aware
- Your self-confidence
- Your ability to manage your emotions under stress.
Relational Intelligence is the ability to ENGAGE with others personally and professionally as well as being able to MANAGE yourself in relationships.
ENGAGING (with others) includes: Social Skills, Listening, Healthy Communication, Teamwork, Empathy
MANAGING (self) includes: Noticing and being aware of your emotions in the moment, Managing your emotions under pressure, Choosing to transform negative thoughts or situations into positive ones.
Includes: 8 hours of one-on-one meetings over 1-2 days or over 8 weeks. The Stories We Tell Ourselves™ book, additional books, workbook, articles, worksheets, take home exercises, and a written structured individualized step-by-step relational intelligence plan. (Additional consulting available upon request)
Emotional Intelligence (a part of Relational Intelligence) is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, and act. It shapes our interactions with others and our understanding of ourselves. It defines how and what we learn; it allows us to set priorities; it determines the majority of our daily actions. Research suggests it is responsible for as much as 80% of the “success” in our lives.
— J. Freedman
Brain Training Package
Train your brain using the “The Stories We Tell Ourselves™” Method.
Do you jump to conclusions without having all the information? Do you search for answers that only leave you more anxious? Do your relationships suffer from false assumptions and unnecessary guessing games? Does your negative personal scripts hold you back from accomplishing your goals?
If so, you’re not alone. Every day, we make up remarkable stories. Our boss asks to speak with us, our teenager is out too late, a friend doesn’t return our call, and instantly we fill in the blanks, creating riveting scripts. But these stories aren’t simply inaccurate; they can be harmful. They isolate us and damage our relationships.
Drawing on more than 20 years of research and experience helping thousands of individuals transform their lives, Gornto has developed a series of innovative principles that you can start using today to break the spell of these powerful—and powerfully harmful—stories.
- Learn how to get out of your own way
- Find solutions to free yourself from relationship anxiety
- Learn how to deeply connect with others in authentic way
- Increase your awareness of false fictional narratives about life and others
- Replace self-limiting beliefs with self-empowering beliefs
Includes: 8 hours of one-on-one meetings over 1-2 days or over 8 weeks. The Stories We Tell Ourselves™ Book, workbook, articles, worksheets, take home exercises, and a written structured individualized step-by-step brain training plan. (Additional consulting available upon request)