The Truth About Marriage© Workshop
Marriage is not easy. After the honeymoon phase (6 months to 3 years), you realize that marriage is a dynamic ever changing relationship that requires your full attention to be successful, fulfilling and life enriching. Whether you are in need of marriage enrichment or marriage repair The Truth About Marriage© Workshop can help start the process of restoring hope and healing to your marriage.
- Scott’s Auxano Approach© to Relationships (8 Keys to the Success of Marriage)
- Impact Primary Care Takers have/had and Identifying Patterns and Behaviors Learned from Family of Origin
- Communication Part 1 (Healthy Communication) & Communication Part 2 (Conflict Resolution)
- Sex/Intimacy in Marriage: Healthy Sexuality Intimacy & Roadblocks to Sexual Intimacy
This workshop is heavy on information with limited interactive and experiential exercises. There is no limit to the number of couples participating in this workshop.
Scott poses topics and gets you to really think about how basic yet fundamental human aspects and traits as an individual and as a couple can be missed, but must be recognized and confronted to move forward.
Steve, TAM participant
The Truth About Marriage© Couples Communication Workshop
This TAM© Communication Workshop is for ALL couples looking to improve their relationship. This workshop will help you enhance your friendship, partnership & intimacy in your relationship.
- Learn how to get through negative cycles & escalations
- Grow in your ability to manage intense feelings such as anxiety, anger, distrust
- Foster love and stability & move through conflict effectively
- See your partner in a new light – with empathy and understanding
- Move beyond blame & focus on improving yourself to be BEST version of you in the relationship
The workshop is great for couples of all ages & stages and is a great tune up for a strong marriages as well as a great jump start for marriages that are struggling.
Angela, TAM participant